[Sticky] N9AMI

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
N9AMI
(@n9ami)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

I would like to welcome everyone to this new forum. Please bare with me I am trying to figure everything out on setting up this forum. I am sure there will be some changes as we go along here. I started a groups.io page however its expensive to add more than 100 users. So I figured why not implement our own forum and host it myself as is the website.  I am also looking for a few folks that I can make moderators. I am not looking to have this some nazi moderated forum though. As long as no one is dropping F bombs or posting nudes I think we should be fine 😀 ......     

So by now you probably know who I am but just in case my name is John McGrath (N9AMI) and Dale has turned over the reigns to me on AM International. I hope you guys find this website and forum helpful and fun. Any ideas or comments can be posted on the forum or email me direct. I am sure you noticed the change on the certificates a slight price raise and implementation via the website. The price from 3 to 5 dollars is to cover the higher postage rates and what pay pal charges so trust me AMI is not making money at this. I look forward to working some of you on the air and on the forum in the future.  

John McGrath N9AMI
AMI# 1488
Executive Director

Posted : 06/12/2022 5:11 pm
N9AMI
(@n9ami)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter

I would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Thank you for checking out the site. Please use the forum as you please. 

John McGrath N9AMI
AMI# 1488
Executive Director

Posted : 31/12/2022 12:10 am
Share: